Executive Summary

Welcome to the portfolio! This website offers a concise overview of my skills and progress. Navigate through key sections to explore technical abilities, legal considerations, adherence to web standards, and insights into crucial web concepts.

I demonstrate proficiency in various technical skills such as media integration, interactive web development using PHP and JavaScript, and understanding the logistics of website planning, implementation, hosting, and maintenance. I discuss the legal and ethical considerations in web design, emphasizing copyright and fair use, along with the importance of website security in today's digital landscape. The portfolio delves into the significance of adhering to web standards, semantic coding practices, and ensuring website accessibility for all users. I explore the difference between good and bad websites, common mistakes seen on the web, and strategies for creating effective and engaging web content. Through this portfolio, I aim to showcase not only my technical skills but also my understanding of the ethical, legal, and social aspects of web development and design.